1. I'm obsessed Britt Bass' work, and this colorful iPhone case would be the perfect Spring accessory. And maybe a pretty cover would make up for the fact that my phone's screen is completely shattered.
2. This herbal steam from Fig & Yarrow is packed with purifying, herbs meant to hydrate and purify your skin—and you have to admit: a jar of colorful flowers would look beautiful on your bathroom counter. A spa treatment and colorful bouquet in one? Yes, please.
3. I may or may not be a hoarder of coffee cups, and I've been coveting Haand's Cloudware Mugs ever since I discovered them at work few months ago. I also love that all of the North Carolina-based company's products are designed and made by hand ("Haand"—get it?) with a focus on craftsmanship and quality.
4. Ever since we moved into our new apartment in December, I've been on the hunt for the perfect wall art (let's just say it's been slow going). I love the positive message of this "It's OK" banner from Secret Holiday Co. I need it in my life.
5. If you've ever walked into Anthropologie and been swept away by how delicious it smells in there, this Capri Blue candle is likely the culprit. Factor in this iridescent packaging? Irresistible. Like I said, I'm slowly furnishing my new place, and this candle would be the perfect accent.
6. Besides having gorgeous packaging, Herbivore Botanicals' luxurious products are 100-percent natural, non-toxic and vegan, which is pretty groovy. I'm dying to slather on this Jasmine Body Oil to banish my skin's winter dryness (and I'm sure it smells yummy, too).
7. I could look at beautiful pictures of food all day, so, naturally, I need The Forest Feast in my life (I mean, just look at the cover). Written by a food photographer who moved from New York to a cabin in the woods, this cookbook is full of healthy, easy-to-make vegetarian recipes and luscious photographs of food.